Connecticut Cactus & Succulent Society's 26th annual show and sale

  • Subject: Connecticut Cactus & Succulent Society's 26th annual show and sale
  • From: Ken Mosher <ken@spatulacity.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:19:31 -0400

Please mark your calendars for the Connecticut Cactus & Succulent Society's 26th annual show and sale, being held in Waterbury, Connecticut, USA on Saturday, April 4th through Sunday, April 5th.  Admission and parking are always free!

All the details are described at http://ctcactusclub.com/ShowSale2009/showandsale.htm

Ken Mosher

P.S. The
Connecticut Cactus & Succulent Society is hosting the Eastern Conference in 2010 in conjunction with our 27th Annual show and sale.  The conference will feature distinguished speakers from the USA and around the world PLUS the excitement of our judged show and over a dozen vendors.  Please reserve time in early April, 2010.  We should know the exact dates from our venue within a few weeks.

Aroid-L mailing list