Re: Fwd: Arisaema sikokianum

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Arisaema sikokianum
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:42:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Robert,

I've never seen these seeds for sale.  I bought my mature plant from a garden center in Woodburn, Oregon, USA.  I have also seen them offered on a couple of plant-oriented websites such as Edelweiss Perennials (here in Canby) http://www.edelweissperennials.com/largeview.asp?id=869 and Yamina Rare Plants http://www.yaminarareplants.com.au/contents/perennialsBamboosAndGrasses.htm.

This isn't much information, but it is a place to start.

Good luck!

Sheldon Hatheway
Canby, Oregon, USA