Aroid Plant Distribubution from Missouri Botanical Gardens

  • Subject: Aroid Plant Distribubution from Missouri Botanical Gardens
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:37:18 -0500

Dear Aroiders:

            It has been several years since we had a distribution but we have finally gotten the list prepared after numbers halts.  If you are interested in acquiring plants or broadening your collection please contact me personally at Thomas.Croat@mobot.org and we will send you a list of what is available.  Please be sure to send both your email address (if that is clear from your email response we can capture it) and your mailing or shipping address.  This is essential since we can not ship to an email address.

            If you know of someone who might be interested in aroids but who are not members of Aroid-L or who perhaps don’t even use a computer please forward my message and have them write to me directly. Mailing address: Dr. Tom Croat, Missouri Botanical Garden, Box 299, St. Louis, MO 63116.  Sorry but it is too complicated to ship overseas. If you know of someone who is willing to do the shipping for you and want me to ship to that individual I am willing to ship to another person.

Sincerely,

Tom Croat

P.A. Schulze Curator

Missouri Botanical Garden