Re: Online IAS Newsletter Vol. 30(1)

  • Subject: Re: Online IAS Newsletter Vol. 30(1)
  • From: Theodore Held <oppenhauser2001@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:40:46 -0400

Let me praise having the Newsletter in PDF. Makes it much easier for
me to read at leisure.

And seeing all the pictures in color is a vast improvement over the
old paper copies. Delicious.

Those who for some reason read this list but are not members, please
send in your dues and join the effort. Dr. Tom's travelogues alone are
worth the price. His latest installment has over a hundred pictures. I
did not find it troublesome to locate a specific one.

Ted Held