Re: Aroid Plant Distribubution from Missouri Botanical Gardens

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Plant Distribubution from Missouri Botanical Gardens
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:03:56 EDT

Dear All,
Have any of you ever participated in this before?
What exactly happens?
Can you tell me anything about it - I'm very excited.
In a message dated 4/3/2009 10:09:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Thomas.Croat@mobot.org writes:
Dear Aroiders:

            It has been several years since we had a distribution but we have finally gotten the list prepared after numbers halts.  If you are interested in acquiring plants or broadening your collection please contact me personally at Thomas.Croat@mobot.org and we will send you a list of what is available.  Please be sure to send both your email address (if that is clear from your email response we can capture it) and your mailing or shipping address.  This is essential since we can not ship to an email address.

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
Aroid-L mailing list