Re: Unknown backyard Aroid id please

  • Subject: Re: Unknown backyard Aroid id please
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like an Arum italicum maybe.  They are known to smell bad too.
Good find.

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Aroid-l] unknown aroid id please
To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com

Okay so Im an aroid lover and wouldnt you know I just happen to find some
growing in my yard after living here for 2 years.The odd thing is that these
flower actually smell bad. And it just so happens that the smelly ones are my
favorites for that reason. but they are from the previous owners. Cool ehh?
anyway, could you guys help me out on IDing these guys? I will attach pictures.