Re: unknown aroid id please

Hi Vincent,

Arum italicum ssp. Italicum.

Very best

From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of E.Vincent Morano
Sent: 20 April 2009 16:11
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] unknown aroid id please

Okay so Im an aroid lover and wouldnt you know I just happen to find some growing in my yard after living here for 2 years.The odd thing is that these flower actually smell bad. And it just so happens that the smelly ones are my favorites for that reason. but they are from the previous owners. Cool ehh? anyway, could you guys help me out on IDing these guys? I will attach pictures.

Aroid-L mailing list