Re: Arisaema sukotaiense - questions

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema sukotaiense - questions
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:33:29 -0400

Aris. sukotaiense is native to Sukothai, Thailand, which is in the northwest
quadrant of the country; therefore it is a tropical species.
The plant I had several years ago got to about 30 inches tall.

>>> "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl> 4/18/2009 7:28 PM >>>
Another plant from the ID Center has been identified
My problem is that I know nothing about this species.
Can anybody tell me:
-where is it native to?
-what section does it belong to?
-how big does it grow.