Re Species suited to a water wall

  • Subject: Re Species suited to a water wall
  • From: Paul Temple <paulindr@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:50:07 -0400

Molly, Bonaventure.

Thanks for the replies (and to others who wrote directly to me - I answered those directly).

Yes, I can probably send a photo of the wall to the list bt remember it will be "nude" as it was only built a week ago!

As to growing epiphytic/lithophytic orchids on the wall, it would be nice.  My limited knowledge of growing orchids is that most like to be dry before being re-watered.  certainly most orchids native to the Dominican Republic would die quickly from over-watering.  So I'll have to work out which orchids will prefer or accept being constantly wet.

Cheers

Paul