Spring STINKS!

Upon getting home from work yesterday afternoon, as soon as I opened the
car door, this awful putrid smell hit me......and I knew exactly what it was.

In the garden the following were in full bloom:

11 Amorphophallus konjac
 1 Amorphophallus dunnii
 9 Helicodiceros muscivorus
 4 Dracunculus vulgaris
 6 various Arum species

The scent of the tall bearded Iris never had a chance of being noticed -- Spring
STINKS!

Alan