Re: Unknown Philodendrons

  • Subject: Re: Unknown Philodendrons
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:45:58 -0500

Dear Ferenc:

I will download those pictures tomorrow at work.  Many of the species being sold by Ecuagenera are actually new species but they do not give any information about where they were collected, not even the country truthfully so they are rather difficult to deal with.  I think that we should try to see if these are new and perhaps the material will prove useful in helping to sort out existing material and perhaps your material could even prove to provide type material if we could ever figure out where it came from.