Re: more images posted on flickr (Peter Boyce)

  • Subject: Re: more images posted on flickr (Peter Boyce)
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:00:25 EDT

> Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:40:59 +0800
> From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@googlemail.com>
> Subject: [Aroid-l] more images posted on flickr
> To: "'Discussion of aroids'" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
> Dear All,
> We've posted a number of new images on flickr, including Nephthytis
> bintuluensis, Alocasia pangeran, and a couple of nice Pothos.
> www.flickr.com/photos/peter_sin_yeng/
> Peter
This is really great - I could not get myself out of the Alocasia
album.  Are the plant photos (as opposed to inflorescence photos)
Anyone know where I can find a longiloba watsoniana like
that one?
I have a watsoniana, but I am not sure it is the same thing.
It is a very large leaf plant.

Aroid-L mailing list