Re: Anthurium crassinervium (?)

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium crassinervium (?)
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:57:32 -0400

Certainly it is. I own one, which was identified on here. In fact, the one on google, under ARACEUM, is my plant.

It was sold to me, however, as something else - I don't remember what the tag had said originally now, but yes, it is a valid species.
The problem is, many people change the names around, and you need them to be professionally identified, such as was the case with mine.
Jude