Re: Caladium questions

  • Subject: Re: Caladium questions
  • From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 05:57:09 +0000

Dear Christopher:

I must study the image further. It is true that the leaves look like Caladium palacioanum Croat but I am uncertain of the inflorescence and will check it out when I return. Presently I am in Tallinn, Estonia on the Baltic and will take a bus to St. Petersburg, Russia in the morning.

That species will be published in an upcoming paper on Caladieae which I am preparing with Xavier Delannay.

All the best,

Tom