Message from Phil Mueller

For those Aroid-lers that keep in contact with Phil, I just received an
email message from him saying that he is changing ships.  As of today
his email address is no longer valid.  Once he gets settled on his new
ship he will be sending me his new email address.  Anyone interested in
getting his new email address, feel free to contact me in a few days and
I will forward his new address.

Alan Galloway
P. O. Box 37456
Raleigh, N.C.  27627                 (phone) 919-881-2008
U.S.A.                               (fax)   919-881-2008