Aroids by Deni Bown

Dear all,

I know this book is eagerly sought after and no longer available (I saw the
recent discussions about reprinting etc) and thought people might like to
know that a book dealer here in Britain called Richmond Publishing Co. Ltd.
have two copies left and are quite happy to send overseas. Their full address
Retail Postal Book Sales Dept.
The Richmond Publishing Co. Ltd.
P.O. Box 963, Slough SL2 3RS
Tel: 44(0) 1753 643 104

They are asking 27.00 UK pounds per copy, they take VISA, Mastercard, cheques
must be drawn on a UK bank. I am not sure what postage costs would be,
contact them directly. First come - first served!

Thats all, regards and good luck,

Geoffrey Kibby
International Institute of Entomology
56 Queen's Gate