Aroids by Deni Bown

Dear all,

I know this book is eagerly sought after and no longer available (I saw the
recent discussions about reprinting etc) and thought people might like to
know that a book dealer here in Britain called Richmond Publishing Co. Ltd.
have two copies left and are quite happy to send overseas. Their full address
is:
Retail Postal Book Sales Dept.
The Richmond Publishing Co. Ltd.
P.O. Box 963, Slough SL2 3RS
ENGLAND
Tel: 44(0) 1753 643 104
e-mail rpc@richmond.co.uk

They are asking 27.00 UK pounds per copy, they take VISA, Mastercard, cheques
must be drawn on a UK bank. I am not sure what postage costs would be,
contact them directly. First come - first served!

Thats all, regards and good luck,

Geoffrey Kibby
International Institute of Entomology
56 Queen's Gate