Re: zamioculcas inquiry

Dear Tsuh

      If nothing changed suddently, the genus Zamioculcas is monospecific
(i.e. Z. zamiifolia is the only species). It occurs in Zanzibar and
Eastern Africa, growing as an understory herb in the forests along the
shore . I've never seen this plant in the wild, but I'm almost sure that
it is seasonally dormant and the aerial portions do disappear during the dry
months.

"Ate logo, amigo",

Eduardo.