FC Distribution 1997 (Seeds & Bulbs for friends)

Hi all !!

I have received from someone (I can't remember the name) a message:  he
told me that he had not received the stuff (I think Sprekelias) he had
"ordered".  This one should send me a message, since I have some bulbs for
him.  Is someone disappointed with me because I have not sent something
that I have promised or because I have not communicated the arrival of
somewhat he has sent me?  I am reordering all my things for the next 98
distribution.

Fausto
--
Dr. Ing. Fausto CENI - Via Marsala 8  I-25122 BRESCIA (ITALY)
Tf   ++39 30 3756011  -  Fax  ++39 30 42435