Re: Alocasias 'Hilo Beauty'

Geoffrey Kibby

You asked:
 Lastly does anyone have seeds/tubers of A. Hilo Beauty?

I have one tuber that I just obtained and it has some very tiny babies
coming in on the sides.  I will let you know when they get bigger!  Yes they
are beautiful, I agree with you there!  I had wanted it when I first saw it
Local nursery here it was $20.00 potted with 3 tubers, so my friends and I
split it up. There is another pot available last time I was there.  I also
saw it at  a pond site, or on another site, maybe Plant delights?

Tell me about shipping to Britain?  How does it work, what is necessary for

Lucy Sampson
San Antonio, Tx.