Re: Spathiphyllum

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Boyce <Boyce@pothos.demon.co.uk>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Monday, April 26, 1999 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Spathiphyllum

They are growing with their pots submerged to within 1 cm of the rims. Water
temp. 80F (mid 20s C). They're in a heavy loamy compost and flower almost

p.s. I got your 'strange Caladium' mailing and will be answering.

Dear Pete,
Thanks for the info. on S. cannifolium, I love these plants as they were a
big part of my 'growing up'.
Hope you are interested in doing something w/ this VERY strange
'Caladium'(?) as I have a gut feeling that there may be something 'special'
about it.
Look forward to hearing from you when time permits.