Re: Sauromatum

I'm reposting this message as my original came through blank.
Warning to all about our fiend, oops, I mean friend Bonaventure.  I asked him for a few tubers last year and he sent me about 40!
One of them looks a little strange.  I'll have to take a picture, although I have kind of a cruddy camera.  The plant appears perfectly happy but has a bump or ball about 3 inches up the stem.  This is a small plant, only about 5-6" (14cm?) so far.  The abberation doesn't look like an injury.
Ah, this is too hard to explain.  I'll try to get a picture.
Susan
zone 5

Take my Sauromatums, please!
I am looking for a way to eat them. Does anyone have a good recipe, because
I have a real CROP!!!
Y'all come down to my house with bushel baskets!
And to think that I fussed and fretted over the first tuber I got.
Bonaventure Magrys
Elizabeth, NJ zone 6a