From: aroid-l@mobot.org [mailto:aroid-l@mobot.org]On Behalf Of Susan
Cooper
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 2:58 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L
Subject: Thalia dealbata

Hi all,
not even sure if it is in aroid type family, but looking for info on this
plant.
Somehow I managed to germinate some seeds (still waiting for my marigolds
tho).  Can this be planted in moist soil or does it need a pond?

If it does need a pond, would anyone be interested?  The seeds, uh, fell
into my pocket when I was at MOBOT last year.

Private emails are OK if this is too far off topic.
Thanks for any help,
Susan