Colocasias

Hello,

I'm new to this list. I live in Northern Spain, and I'd love to know
about some good nurseries able to export, where I could find a good
choice of species and cultivars of Colocasia and related plants, as I'm
becoming very fond of them...

Thank you very much. Hope you can help.

--
Jose
San Sebastian, Basque Country, 43.3N 2.0W