  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:35:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hello good to hear all the information I do plan to have a few fans and misting system also trying to decide if we want a steam heater or a gas heater. We will be using a normal greenhouse with the aluminum pipes and double plastic. This will be up on ten foot stilts with walls built around it. The floor will be in levels the lowest will be the path a few feet taller will be a small wall artificial wall were the first plants will be planted. The roof should be about 25 feet tall if not bigger. The one real good thing about this project is my dads help he is paying for most of the building. I have to do all the artificial rock and will have to help pay some of the heating. Hope to hear more from you all.

Also what about the amorphophallus has anyone grown them in a greenhouse like this is rot a big problem in it??