Re: Power to the Flower - Amorphophallus gigas Aug.14, 2000

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Power to the Flower - Amorphophallus gigas Aug.14, 2000
  • From: Albert Huntington <BALBERTH@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:13:12 -0500 (CDT)

--- Jody Haynes <webmaster@plantapalm.com> wrote:
> Do you know if there are any photos of these flowers on the FTG website?

  I don't know if Fairchild has any pictures up, but I have posted a couple of
pictures of an A. gigas infloresence I took at Fairchild this past spring.
They are at:

  Click on "Araceae Pictures" and the Amorphophallus gigas.

  I think there is some story behind the slightly odd-looking tip of the

Albert Huntington           San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at:

Do You Yahoo!?