Re: ID help

    From the picture of the infructescence, this could be almost any one of
the birdnest anthuriums which have red berries, which means it is more
likely from Central America or Mexico than South America. Too many
possibilities to guess without a leaf or overall photo.
   But it could easily be Anth. schlechtendalii, which is probably the most
common birdnest in cultivation in Florida.

Don Bittel