Re: Sluggo

Well down here in Miami the snails are almost unstoppable...or so they
thought. Anyways we have perfected the hand pick method and the numbers have
dropped since last year. Basically the most effective thing is to go out
around 10 after a good rain with a wide mouth jug of some sort and a high
powered flashlight. Then when you've had enough go inside and put a little
bleach inside, cap the top and put somewhere out of the house. Even though
this may be time consuming or old fashioned but to me is the most effective.
If you dont want to collect bring a salt shaker along. The snails will love
it.

Later,
Paul Marcellini