Thanks folks for all the followup on the slimy crawlers. I have some Sluggo
on order. There was some talk about the manual methods of warfare. In fact
I have several flat stones on the floor of the shade house used primarily
as snail "flatteners". Between this and the snail bait I have the critters
under control there. My problem lies with the things crawling the stucco
walls of the house at night (outside of course). The current bait just
doesn't seem to last 24 hours.