Re: Show- Banquet

  • Subject: Re: Show- Banquet
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:56:11 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Rob,
Since the Show is apparently open to Non-Members who hopefully will then join the IAS, I will privately email you the Banquet Reservation Form & Hotel & Breakfast Information from the IAS August Members Newsletter.   If there are Non IAS Memberss who require the same service, either post Aroid-L or email me privately.  Details of the plants being auctioned are publically displayed on the IAS Web Site.  At the Show there are also a large number of booths displaying & selling desirable Plants.  I hope this memo encourages all Aroid-L enthusiasts to become Members & indeed come to the Annual "get together" this year in Miami.   Most IAS Members should be receiving their second 2001 Paper Newsletter now & it is already on Members only IAS Web Page.
Ron Iles IAS News Editor
Post script;  What Spathiphyllum species or cultivars do you have in California please?