Re: Bargains at the Indian Mart

  • Subject: Re: Bargains at the Indian Mart
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:51:48 -0500 (CDT)

OK, what lbs.?

I seemed to have picked out the largest from each bin. Next time I'm on Oak
Tree Road I'll go up further and see if there are more grocery shops
(probably are) and what they have and charge.

Don Martinson <llmen@execpc.com>@mobot.org on 08/22/2001 12:41:46 PM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org