Re: Big Show

  • Subject: Re: Big Show
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:26:54 -0500 (CDT)

  Last year I flew in from California with a big empty suitcase...  Seemed to
work out fine after bare-rooting everything, which is probably a good idea
anyway.  I find that bringing a bunch of plastic bags, paper towels, and rubber
bands doesn't hurt either.

  This year, I am probably going to show up with a carry-on.  About half my
collection is outside for the summer, the greenhouse is already full, and it's
amazing how much bigger everything has grown since last year.  On the other
hand, some of those auction plants do look intriguing. :-)

  In any case, I hope to see everyone there!

--Albert

--- Don Burns <donburns@macconnect.com> wrote:
> Every year we see some guys fly in from California equipped with trunks to
> carry plants.

=====
Albert Huntington           San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/1436