Re: Indian Marts

  • Subject: Re: Indian Marts
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:29:01 -0500 (CDT)

Great! Keep us posted. I'll let you know when mine sprout of the
morphological differences observable between the 2 types I have.
Bonaventure Magrys
Cliffwood Beach, NJ USA

Cgdz33a@aol.com@mobot.org on 08/28/2001 12:45:58 AM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

Thanks for the info, I just went to Jackson Heights (NY) this evening and
about 14 dollars each i picked up 3 huge( ~ 8-9 lb) Amorphophallus.
alot cheaper than the nurseries. They had it labeled as 3 different types
Suran so i got 1 of each.

Eric Morgan
Clark Botanic Garden
Alberston NY 11507