Thanks for a great time!

  • Subject: Thanks for a great time!
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:19:33 -0500 (CDT)

This message didn't go through on Tues, I guess I was having problems with
my work computer (maybe they want me to use it for work, HA!)
so I'm sending it again...

I have to add my DITTO!  to George.  We had a great time in Raleigh, even
though there
were several moments where I thought I'd melt into a puddle from the heat
and
humidity.

Alan and Petra did a superb job with the huge job of organizing this event.
Kudos to them for having everything go off without a hitch.

We met so many nice plant people.  I can't wait for September, and I hope
everyone tries to make it to Miami for the 25th anniversary
meeting/sale/show/party.

Thanks again to Alan and Petra and all their hard working helpers.

HI! to everyone from Harry and Susan