[aroid-l] Introduce myself and test

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Introduce myself and test
  • From: Phongsawat Phinhiran phongsawatp@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Aroiders,

Thank you so much for Mr.Alan Galloway and everybody
who dedicated to this group.It's so nice group:)

I want to test the new server and introduce my self
also.I'm Phongsawat  Phinhiran from Thailand,new
member of this group.Surely I'm a Aroids collecter.I'm
interesting in Anthurium,Aglaonema,Arisaema,
Amorphophalus and others.Glad to be the members and
hope to talk to you all again.

regards,
Phongsawat
Thailand