[aroid-l] Anthurium vittarifolium

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Anthurium vittarifolium
  • From: "MJ Hatfield" mjhatfield@oneota.org
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:41:32 -0500

I have 3 young plants, most likely from seed, and one is now flowering.
Unfortunately the pots have no labels and there are no corresponding notes
(and the brain is empty). They appear to be Anthurium vittarifolium.

Did someone on this list give away seeds of this a couple of years ago?
Please email me if you did so I can say thank you (again).

MJ Hatfield