Re: [aroid-l] From Peru

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] From Peru
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:59:25 -0400

Hi Jorge,
Welcome to the list, we are always pleased to have a new member who shares our love of this family. We would be very interested in your work in Peru,please keep us posted.
As the treasurer,let me assure you we have many members who use other peoples checks and credit cards to join, we do not have a problem keeping the records sorted. You can join from our web-site at www.aroid.org with PayPal. In the" Note box" please just list your information that would appear on an application.