Re: [aroid-l] Help with ID

At 9:43 PM -0500 8/25/02, Don Martinson wrote:
>On a trip this past week-end to the Olbrich Botanical Gardens in
>Madison, WI, I saw the plant pictured in the following link: (the one
>I'm holding in my hand)
>It looks to be a climbing aroid of some sort, maybe Philodendron?
>Any suggestions?

	I believe that this is an Anthurium species, but I'm not sure of
the species, and don't have any of the books I need here at the home office
- they're all at work. I would look in the Anthurium of Panama Mobot
Monograph  Tom Croat put out a while ago now as my first choice. It looks
familiar to me, and we worked alot with Panamanian collections for awhile
at one of my former haunts.

Jonathan Ertelt
Greenhouse Manager,
Vanderbilt University