[aroid-l] Aroid ID Site Changes

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroid ID Site Changes
  • From: Lester Kallus lkallus@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:05:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

With Wilbert Hetterscheid's help, there are now some changes in the format of the ID site:

When I receive identifications, I'll post the name of the identifier (with their permission) and the date of the ID.  I will assume the identifier agrees to their name being listed if I don't hear otherwise.

This way, I'll no longer have to wait for the photo-submitter to agree that they're satisfied with the ID.  After a period of time, if there's no response, I'll assume everything is satisfactory and accordingly will be able to move the plant to the "already IDed" pages.

I've not listing the names of previous identifiers because this policy was not in place in the past.

Thanks for your help and your ideas, Wilbert - this will make it a easier to manage the site.

        Les