Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues, my 2 cents.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues, my 2 cents.
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:19:46 -0400

This may not help those whose tubers wake up earlier than mine do,
but I put mine outside to acclimatize as soon as a nose starts to
break soil - before they leaf out - so by the time the leaves start
to unfurl, they are used to being in what passes for sun for me.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis