Re: [aroid-l] source for Araceae and other tropicals, variegates

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] source for Araceae and other tropicals, variegates
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:29:16 -0400

Speaking of sources for Araceae, has anyone bought any of their
Amorphophallus konjac's at Home Depot?  Ours is selling a 3' beautifully
leafed out one for $18+.

Do we know how to say Home Depot children?

Wishing safety to all "aroidiana's and aroiders and our aroids" in Florida,
through hurricane Charley, and hope it dissipates before traveling up the
coast...Bill and Christian

Your AlterNative Solutions Team
Direct to Tropical / Desert Nursery