Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!
  • From: "Leslie R." <leslier55@excite.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:32:57 -0400 (EDT)

 Perhaps Amorph. konjac is common among Amorphs, but I still don't consider it a commonly available plant.  Not like a Philo. scandens or something like that.  We don't have konjacs for sale at our Home Depot!  It isn't fair that you guys in Florida get better plants than we do. Leslie RuleColumbia, MO