Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia reginula

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia reginula
  • From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:20:51 -0500

I have found many Alocasia are slow growers and fussy to the max. Last year
I bought two different species which promptly appeared to die. Never one to
give up easily, I just left them alone as I know that some Alocasia go into
dormancy as part of their life cycle. Sure enough, both Alocasia started
growth this Feb. and are now beautiful, healthy, plants that just don't
want to stop growing. Hope this helps...b.f.n...deb/S.AL