[aroid-l] Alocasia reginula

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Alocasia reginula
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:44:28 -0400

Many people have trouble keeping these alocasias happy manly due to not being able to keep them warm enough and then rot sits in. I have recently crossed Alocasia reginula with macrorrhiza and hopefully macrorrhiza with reginula. But unfortunately it usually takes me 2 to 3 years to get the plants propagated. With my distrust to TC labs and other marketers it makes putting in production my hybrids even more difficult. I would love to get paid to create new plants but I don't think its possible. But some reward would be gratifying.