[Aroid-l] Administrivia - Aroid-L move

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Administrivia - Aroid-L move
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:20:32 -0500 (CDT)

We believe the move of Aroid-L is now complete - which doesn't mean there
won't be some things to correct.

I'll be sending out more complete information when I can, but in general
we have tried to set things up so that they look about the same as they
did at NCSU.

One thing that probably didn't get carried over: anyone who was using the
very handy "digest" option to receive one daily or weekly e-mail with
Aroid-L posts accumulated will probably find they are once again receiving
each post as it is sent. Those digest options are still available, but
will have to be re-selected.

The new address for posting is:

Please let me know, at this address (samarak@gizmoworks.com) of any
problems you see.