Re: [Aroid-l] upcoming IAS show and sale

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] upcoming IAS show and sale
  • From: "Arthur, Brian, Sean Myers" <amyers1@redrose.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:16:06 -0400

Since when(or where) is it illegal to own pistia? It is still sold here in PA in all of the local nurseries and when i had water gardens  i always had it..

Sean Myers

Patricia Frank wrote:

Unfortunately it is now illegal to own a pistia, let alone show the plant at the show. I brought in one in the crystal award that goes with it and had it taken by our Plant Inspector.
So there goes our fun. Alan Fernandez would not be pleased.