Re: [Aroid-l] upcoming IAS show and sale

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] upcoming IAS show and sale
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:55:54 +0800

The world has gone mad...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 7:52 AM

Unfortunately it is now illegal to own a pistia, let alone show the plant at the show. I brought in one in the crystal award that goes with it and had it taken by our Plant Inspector.
So there goes our fun. Alan Fernandez would not be pleased.

Tricia

[ Scanned by JARING E-Mail Virus Scanner ( http://www.jaring.my ) ]