RE: [Aroid-l] Invasive plants

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Invasive plants
  • From: "plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:12:46 -0400

I would very much like to help you rid your neighborhood of some of those
Dracunculis and A. palaestinum (preferably non-dog poo scented), the bigger
the better.  D. vulgaris is quite hardy here although I'm not sure about A.
palaestinum but would be willing to experiment with in-ground and in pots.
Please contact me if you're serious.  I'd be happy to compensate you for
shipping and handling.

David Sizemore
Kingsport, TN (Zone 6a)
maui4me at charter.net