[Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter issue 4

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter issue 4
  • From: Emily.Yates@mobot.org
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:23:43 -0500

Title: IAS Newsletter issue 4

Hi Aroid-L'ers,
We are planning the next issue of the IAS newsletter (Issue #4) to be sent out around the first week of September, in time to get before the annual show/sale! To accomplish this while accounting for layout and printing I'd like to ask for submissions of newsletter material by Monday August 15, 2005 (but, the sooner the better!).

New ideas are always welcome! Please send me notes on research projects, methods for growing Aroids, collecting trips, recipes using Aroids, stories, news, book reviews, awards fellow Aroiders have won, recent Aroid literature of interest to you, useful websites, upcoming events and conference announcements, and artwork (line drawings) and photos.

Send any contributions to my e-mail or regular address below as Microsoft Word documents (preferable) or, for image files, originals, .tiff or .jpeg format.

Thanks for the great submissions so far - I look forward to hearing from you all.
Emily Yates

Emily Yates
Research Assistant (Araceae)
Missouri Botanical Garden
P. O. Box 299
St. Louis, MO 63166-0299
(314) 577-5163

Featuring SUMO!
Sat. Sept. 3 - Mon. Sept. 5

"To discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment, in order to preserve and enrich life." - mission of the Missouri Botanical Garden

Aroid-l mailing list