[Aroid-l] titanum live web feed

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] titanum live web feed
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:13:55 -0400

Our titanum flower is in day two now and frankly did not smell that bad. It looks to be starting to fade but here is the link. This web cam will NOT work with Internet Explorer but will with Netscape or Foxfire. Sorry but it's the best we could do in a rush. This guy opened very fast, without much spadix elongation but was quite elegant. Made NPR radio throughout the northeast and cover photos on two local newspapers. Visitors are her in good number.

Next time we'll be more prepared.

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Aroid-l mailing list