Re: [Aroid-l] Archive?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Archive?
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:26:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Horak, David wrote:

> 	I seem to have this idea that there is an archive of the aroid-l
> messages. Is this true, and if so how do I access them?
>
> 	Dave Horak

Hi Dave,

Yes, it's true.

The thing that's a bit confusing is that the archives are maintained at the
Hort.net web site, rather than here on the gizmoworks server. (There are
several reasons for this, which probably almost no one cares about.)

Anyway, the direct url to the archives is:

http://www.hort.net/lists/aroid-l/

(Same place you go if you go to the hort.net home page, select "Mailing Lists"
on the top left navigation frame, and then select "aroid-l".)

There's almost 10 years worth of Aroid-L there, which is more than enough for
most people. There's another 4 or 5 of the "early years" not archived, but
which I have stashed on media somewhere.

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com